QA-MISRA Installation Guide
The attached document is a detailed installation and configuration guide for QA-MISRA, a static analysis tool for C code, covering system requirements, installation, licensing setup, launching the client and server, and troubleshooting advice. Here is a summary of the key points in the guide:
- QA-MISRA consists of a server component and a client GUI. The server performs the analysis and requires a license. The client is used to manage projects and view analysis results.
- The guide provides system requirements and installation instructions for Linux and Windows.
- Licenses can be node-locked or served from a network license server. Instructions are provided for setting up licensing using Sentinel RMS.
- The environment variables LSERVRC and LSFORCEHOST need to be configured to point to the license server or license file. This is done via the QA-MISRA Server Controller.
- The QA-MISRA Server Controller allows starting, stopping, and configuring the analysis server. The client GUI is used to create projects, run analyses, and explore results.
- Instructions are included for uninstalling QA-MISRA on both Linux and Windows.
- Troubleshooting tips are provided, for example, if required libraries are missing or licensing is not configured correctly.
To access this resource please fill in the form: